Direct support and training of staff moving into trauma informed practice:
- Teaching about trauma principles and trauma practice.
- Understanding the use of Self in trauma-informed care; what it means to be a
trauma- informed mental-health professional.
- Knowing what are trauma informed practical interventions with clients.
- Using theory of change as guidance for management teams; how to
transition as an organization into becoming a trauma-informed agency.
Ongoing support of the transition process through:
- staff supervision (individual and group)
- case consultations
- ongoing workshops/trainings based on need of agency
Please contact us for more information about a customizable training based on your agency's needs.